VIRTUAL SUBMISSIONS – Applied Learning Showcase
The registration deadline for this event has passed.
Students (grades 5-12) have the opportunity to present their work to an authentic audience by sharing their Project Lead The Way, OpenSciEd, or PBLWorks applied learning projects with industry professionals this Spring. Student teams who submit a 3-5 min video presentation on a summative project will receive written feedback from industry professionals.
How It Works
1. Register to submit your students’ work by 5/4 | Everyone registered will receive the link to upload projects once registration closes.
2. Submit your video May 5-12 | Students will upload a 3-5 minute video of them presenting their project artifact, just like they would if they were talking to industry pros at the Showcase. See eligible projects and presentation guidance here
3. Industry volunteers will review video submissions May 19 -25 | Each video submission will receive at least one piece of feedback from an industry professional and will be included on the showcase ballot for prizes
4. We will share industry feedback cards back to you after the showcase | Your students will get brief, constructive, and encouraging comments from industry professionals
Each school is eligible to register 3 projects per program (e.g., OSE, PBLWorks, PLTW Gateway, PLTW Engineering), which is in addition to any projects coming to in-person Showcase on 5/19. Teams must include multiple students (i.e. individual projects are not eligible for the virtual showcase). More detailed information on the students, exact projects, etc. will happen when the online video submission window opens 5/5-5/12.
- Eligible projects & submission guidance
- More coming soon!