Applied Learning Student Showcase
Engage with students to review their applied learning projects, provide feedback, and share your experience as an industry professional.
- May 10th, 2024 | The TRACK at New Balance, Boston
- Registration opens Feb. 13
Student Industry Connects
Students submit their STEM projects online for advice and insight from industry professionals to make their work better. Each volunteer writes notes and encouraging feedback for 6-10 projects between Feb. 21-March 1.
- Engage with students virtually or in-person
- Review and provide valuable guidance and feedback on student projects
- Be matched with student teams based on your area of expertise
- Registration for 2023-2024 mentors is now closed – stay tuned for future opportunities!