Applied Learning Student Showcase
The registration deadline for this event has passed.
Thank you for checking out our 2023 Applied Learning Showcase. The registration deadline has passed. If you have questions about your current registration or the event, please contact Heather Haines at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now accepting registrations for our Virtual Applied Learning Showcase. Learn more and register here to have your students submit 3-5 min videos about their work to receive industry professional feedback.)
An end of year student showcase for Project Lead The Way, OpenSciEd, and PBLWorks schools in MA for students (grades 5-12) to share their applied learning projects with industry professionals. This is an opportunity for students to present their project work to authentic audience. Student teams will each have a table to present their project and 300+ industry professionals will circulate and talk with student groups — offering them verbal and written feedback. In addition to the showcase portion of the event, we will also have a few speakers, an awards ceremony, and more!
- Register your school by April 12; sign up exact teams by May 5
- Each program may bring 3 teams (12 students) *
- In schools with multiple programs (e.g., OSE & PLTW or PLTW Eng & BioMed) each program may bring 3 teams
- PLTW Launch 5th grade only
- PLTW HS programs can bring unlimited number of capstone (EDD & BI) teams